5/15/08

Captions!?

Found some pictures.
New..ish pictures.
:]
Credit to whoever took them and imnotokay.net
o:



Gerard: That is not true! I do not drink Red Bull obsessively! [[flips through My Chemical Romance book]]
Ray: *gigglesnort and looks at cans of Red Bull on pool table*
Gerard: AND I AM NOT A SAD, OVERWEIGHT BEING!
Mikey: [[jackingoff]]




Gerard: Let me just...try on this new...scarf here...mmm...yeah...cozy.
Ray: *Looks down* Oh shit, not again.




Gerard: They say...that...Red Bull mizxed with alcohol...ish dangerouzz....But I don't shzinks so! *says drunkenly to fan*
Fan: *Just giggles because she is in the presence of Gerard Way*
Mikey: TOUCHDOWN! HUT HUT!

That's all, folks. =D
-Fluffy//G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed at every one of them.
Thanks I needed that.
Ily girl.
Ray-Leeny